Active Balancing AB 9000
Automatic balancing for all rotor types.
The ring balancer AB 9000 is an innovative active balancing system that automatically compensates unbalance while the machine operates. As a field balancer, the unit delivers efficient and smooth rotation by positioning integrated rings as needed.
The AB 9000 includes the following features:
- Unbalance monitoring and automatic (active) balancing of rotors (for example, grinding wheels, grinding spindles, turning chucks, fans)
- Balancing in one or two planes
- Active balancing during operation without having to stop the machine
- Ring-shaped balancing unit for efficient, space-saving integration into the rotor
- Balancing to very high rotational speeds in very short time by fast electro-magnetic actuator and adaptive balancing process
- Non-contact, wear-free transmission of energy for actuator positioning of the balancing weights
- Pre-balancing software for manual correction of basic unbalance; AB 9000 then only balances the new operational unbalances
- Indication of remaining balancing capacity
- Microsoft® Windows® -based visualization and operation software
AB 9000 Ring Balancer
Fan Installation of AB 9000
Fan Bearing Vibration - Without AB 9000
Fan Bearing Vibration - With AB 9000
The AB 9000 automatically achieves the optimal running condition for your machine without requiring an operational shutdown.
American Hofmann Corporation
Tel: +1.434.522.0321 or +1.434.522.0340
Or request a proposal