Crankshaft Balancing Systems
Hofmann understands crankshaft balancing.
Our customers want power! They know that engine performance is directly tied to a vibration-free, smoothly rotating crankshaft. They know that crankshaft balancing is complex... crankshafts vary in size, weight, and rod-and-piston combination. That is why our customers return to the reliable crankshaft balancing experts at Hofmann.
Hofmann brings experience, success, and the right solution to balance your crankshafts.
Our crankshaft balancing systems range from small manually operated machines to fully automatic balancing machines integrated into a production line. Our customers include small shops, OEMs with full production plants, and modern production facilities with start-to-finish automated process lines.
Hofmann crankshaft balancing systems include:
- Flexible PC-Based controls that enable Hofmann balancing machines to fit the operational, electrical, and communications requirements of your business
- Manually operated and loaded single machines for smaller crankshafts, symmetrical or non-symmetrical
- Manual correction options (for example, drilling)
- Automatic balancers for multi-cylinder inline to 12-cylinder V crankshafts:
- Either standalone or volume production
- Integrated, automatic correction options:
- One- and two-spindle precision drilling units with automatic drill feed
- Automatic drill changer
- Manual or automatic loading by gantry or robot
- Display of unbalance compensation data for correction on separate device
- Integrated workpiece transfer
- Easy and quick change-over
- Compact, service-friendly design
- Production checking
- Fast through-put
- Safety enclosure options, including fence or solid enclosure with front door or hatch loading
- Measuring and correction software to balance crankshafts in the webs or by shifting the centering
Small & medium crankshafts, symmetric & unsymmetric
Automatic balancing, 3 to 12-cylinder crankshafts
Automatic balancing, in-line & V-crankshafts
Small crankshaft balancer with bob-weights
Automatic with loading gantry
Checking machined shafts on measuring rollers
Hofmann guarantees balancing precision and repeatability for your crankshafts. Additionally, Hofmann is known for quality and expert customer service and support.
Please contact us to learn more. We will analyze your crankshaft balancing and production requirements, then offer the right solution for your crankshaft balancing needs.
American Hofmann Corporation
Armatures and Automotive
Or request a proposal