Vertical Balancing Machines
Hofmann vertical balancing machines are well-engineered, combining a high-precision spindle with the consistency of a hard-bearing support system using piezoelectric transducers.
- Standard balancing machines for rotor sizes from 10 grams to 600 kg, special balancing machines for larger rotors up to 18,000 kg
- Manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic operation
- Single-plane or two-plane measurement
- Universal or custom tooling (rotor clamping adapters)
- Manually or pneumatically (drawbar) actuated
- Pneumatically operated spindle clamp (option)
- Safety enclosures to meet OSHA or other safety regulations, either manually or automatically operated
- Integrated correction systems, like drilling, milling, and weight addition
- Various electronic measuring instruments available
- Numerous standard and customer-specific software features
- Custom colors
Hofmann vertical balancing machines are ideal for rotors with bores for locating them on the tooling, such as disc-shaped rotors (for example, flywheels, gears, fans, pump impellers, and clutches).
Large Semi-Automatic With Safety Enclosure
Small Manually Operated Table Models
With Automatic Drill Correction & Transparent Enclosure
Small Manually Operated
Medium & Small Semi-Automatics with Safety Enclosures
Semi-Automatics with Transparent Safety Enclosures
Known for reliability and accuracy, Hofmann vertical balancing machines meet a wide range of requirements for different industries, as well as for different rotor types and sizes.
American Hofmann Corporation
Tel: +1.434.522.0321 or +1.434.522.0340
Or request a proposal