Balancing Machines for the Textile Industry
Hofmann understands the rotational equipment used in today´s textile industry.
Cylindrical to flat, brushes to spreaders, perfectly straight to bowed, rubber to steel, coated to padded to smooth... we know your rotors. We know the necessity of smooth, efficient machine operation during textile production. And without a doubt, we know balancing.
Hofmann engineers analyze your rotor and production requirements before offering a solution. Whether our standard (universal) balancers fit the job or your rotor requires a customized balancer, Hofmann offers the right answer to ensure your production success.
- Our universal balancers are sturdy, accurate, and reliable with the flexibility for most standard rotor types.
- Our rigid-table balancers deliver unmatched precision for measuring unbalance in small and large textile machinery and textile assemblies.
- We specialize in custom tooling that ensures accurate measure of unbalance in individual components, as well as complete assemblies that may include their own housing.
Advantages of American Hofmann balancing solutions:
- The most durable in the balancing industry today
- Can obtain tight balance tolerances required for combing rolls, spinning rolls, mandrels, winders, and other applications
- Both low-speed and-high speed unbalance measuring systems
- Special sensors and software for measuring G levels of the assembly when balancing flexible rotors
- Both standard and customized equipment and tooling, as needed for your rotor
- PC-based operating system with special optional software features
- Designed and built in the USA with global sales and support
Rigid-table design for small & large textile machinery, assemblies
Custom tooling for tight tolerances
Universal balancers for more standard rotors
Hofmann balancing machines and the textile industry are a perfect match!
Today´s global textile industry requires effiency in both the manufacturing of textile machinery and textile production. That is why Hofmann balancing is a partner to the textile industry.
American Hofmann Corporation
Tel: +1.434.522.0321 or +1.434.522.0340
Or request a proposal