Tool and Toolholder Balancing
Our Profi Tool Balancer PTB 31.2 is a vertical balancer for tools and toolholders with standard conical spindle interfaces (such as SK, HSK, Capto). The hard-bearing design provides superior accuracy for both single-plane and two-plane measurement, which is selectable. The balancer can hold pieces up to 30 kg, precision-clamped in its spindle.
The measuring system converts unbalance into all common practical units for correction, with calculation of residual unbalance to DIN 69888. The line laser module ensures precise marking of the correction angle.
- Tools and toolholders
- Toolholder manufacturing
- Tool maintenance shops
- Rotors without their own shaft journal, such as grinding wheels and blower wheels
- Simple, reliable, and intuitive operation
- Permanent calibration, independent from rotor weight and balancing speed
- Direct conversion of unbalance into all practical correction units
- Precise transfer of correction position onto workpiece by line laser
- High measuring accuracy and precise clamping devices for achieving smallest residual unbalances
- Sideway opening safety enclosure for operation without fatigue
- Practical storage compartment for adapters and accessories
Armatures and Automotive