Balancing Machines for Universal Applications
Standard (universal) balancing machines support a variety of applications by manufacturers, OEMs, overhaul and repair shops, and end users.
Our universal product line includes horizontal balancing machines, vertical balancing machines, and side-spindle balancing machines. These range from small desktop balancers with optional floor-mounted bases to large floor-model machines.
Flexibility in application is the key.
Hofmann universal balancing machines prove ideal for all applications and industries:
- Adjustable supports and interchangeable tooling enable you to run different rotor types on the same balancing machine.
- Extremely durable measuring components ensure longevity of service with a continuation of reliable readings.
- Standard software packages simplify operation and setup with understandable displays and simplified selections.
- Manual or automatic measure cycles support flexible production requirements.
- Manual or automatic correction options with supporting software that clearly displays the amount and location of unbalance.
Design options include various types of protective enclosures, such as sheet-metal, sturdy wire mesh, and shatter-proof transparent plastic.
Vertical Balancer with Transparent Safety Enclosure
Horizontal Balancers with Safety Enclosure
Horizontal End-Drive Balancer
Large & Small Vertical Balancers with Safety Enclosure
Small Fan Balancers with Floor-Mounted Base
Desktop Horizontal Balancers
Standard Horizontal Floor Model
Universal balancing applications can include large armatures, couplings, fans, non automotive flywheels, paper rolls, pulleys, pumps, roots blowers, spindles, woodworking machines, grinding wheels, and many other general rotating devices.
American Hofmann Corporation
Tel: +1.434.522.0321 or +1.434.522.0340
Or request a proposal