Automotive Balancing Machines
Hofmann: Expertise with Global Experience
in the Automotive Industry
Hofmann provides fully automatic, semi- automatic, and manual balancing machines to all major automobile manufacturers and many automotive suppliers. Our quality, expertise, and customer-focus keep us a preferred provider for leading automotive companies and cutting-edge engine designers.
Automotive Production Line Balancing
Hofmann is a leader in automated production flow and robot integration for today´s automotive industry. We ensure that our balancers easily tie into your production lines. Our balancing machines are laid-out in compact, efficient designs, both rotory and inline. Options include conveyor systems for either individual or palletized part handling and integrated correction units.
Integrated Correction Units. Hofmann understands that any correction process must preserve the integrity of your rotor´s design. We excel in the following:
- Precision milling or drilling processes that correct unbalance with weight removal -- the right amount in the right locations.
- Weight addition that can incorporate a unique 1000 Hz welding system with automatic strip feed.
- Weight addition that can integrate an automatic rivet hole punch & insertion system with accuracy that only Hofmann can provide.
Easily Configured Controls. Flexible PC-Based controls enable Hofmann balancing machines to fit the electrical and communications requirements of your plant or unique process line. Features include the following:
- A proven PC-based HMI with straight-forward machine operation and setup windows.
- Ability to accommodate a wide variety of CNC, PLC, servo control, and computer systems.
- Customized applications and integration of third-party programs that fit your process, not someone else´s.
- Multiple language options that enhance usability in global industry locations.
Manual Balancing Machines
To meet the lower-volume balancing needs of smaller automotive shops and aftermarket suppliers, Hofmann provides simpler manual or semi-automatic balancers. Like all of our balancing machines, these smaller systems incorporate a precision measuring system and user-friendly operator interface with optional correction units.
Automatic Brake Disc Balancer
Automatic Brake Drum Balancer
Automatic Sun Gear Balancer
Automatic Annulus Gear Balancer
Automatic Torque Converter Balancer
Automatic Driveshaft Balancer, Weld Correction
Typical applications include automotive powertrain balancing systems for OEM and tier-level processes.
If you do not see your rotor or application listed here, or just want to learn more, please contact Hofmann.
Our expertise and experience in the automotive industry enable us to address your specific balancing problems with the exact solutions you need.
American Hofmann Corporation
Armatures and Automotive
Or request a proposal